What's new

One Dowsed observation

I just posted I can Dowse.
The Dowsing problem I have is frequency interfearance, during L-rods Dowsing.
I'm not a map dowser, don't need a kidney, you offering?
I test it and "dowsing" with frequencies dont works on Map Dowsing over photos
Now, Map Dowsing over drawings i dont know ..i never dowse that way i reject it
 
I test it and "dowsing" with frequencies dont works on Map Dowsing over photos
Now, Map Dowsing over drawings i dont know ..i never dowse that way i reject it
I don't have any theories to discuss as to how map dowsing works, but I have some. And I've been shown by an expert, I've seen it done..
He was able to Dowse the same connection lines, created with a frequency generator, using his single noodle rod, outside the map.
But through the map is a different type of Dowse.
I never persued Map Dowsing expertise.
Narrowing down a spot on a map, is soo broad.
Eventually takes BOTG..
 
Last edited:
The frequency connection I Dowse, is the unknown Quantum side of some generated or natural Frequencies.
For Long range locating, on location, and most likely map, things aren't in distance away, only in time away.
If I Dowse and triangulate a target 20 miles away, drawn on a map, it's not 20 miles away, it's in Space time.
I can get the 20 miles in 20 minutes, 20 yrs, or 20 seconds in a jet, or I am already there in the frequency sequence I'm am. My specific signature..
 
The frequency connection I Dowse, is the unknown Quantum side of some generated or natural Frequencies.
For Long range locating, on location, and most likely map, things aren't in distance away, only in time away.
If I Dowse and triangulate a target 20 miles away, drawn on a map, it's not 20 miles away, it's in Space time.
I can get the 20 miles in 20 minutes, 20 yrs, or 20 seconds in a jet, or I am already there in the frequency sequence I'm am. My specific signature..
The reason my L-rods Dowsing is bad, is because of the abundance of Frequencies being used by humans is causing a fog of frequency interference.
How that is happening, not sure exactly how, but I have theories. I know what's causing it!
 
It would seem the signals of distant targets, are connecting through a grounding, which contradicts time.
It could be my interference is in the distance from my L-rods antenna, to the ground. 3 ft.
 
It would seem the signals of distant targets, are connecting through a grounding, which contradicts time.
It could be my interference is in the distance from my L-rods antenna, to the ground. 3 ft.
I was thinking the problem was on my side, but I failed to think about the targets field being disrupted. But if the target is buried, a atmospheric disturbance shouldn't affect it.
So that leads back to interference from my antenna to the ground.
I have 10 lbs of Iron buried in the back yard, I can use that as my target.
I have a crawl space below my floor, so inside Dowsing is 6 ft above the ground.
I need to run some tests closer to the Earth.
 
I might be on to something
I Dowsed my Silver dollar connection line to the 19 mile Silver target I use, like normal, with it sitting on my dining room table.
The signal is extremely weak, barely moves the antenna.
My Dowsing antenna/rods are 6 ft above the floor, and the Silver coin signal is 5 ft above the floor of my house.
Out side the signal is stronger, but still quite weak, with the coin, on the ground and my rods 3 ft above ground.
When I squated down to Dowse the connection line strength, I do get a much better signal.
I need to design a set of rods that drop down to just above the ground. 2 3/4 feet closer, shortening the distance from the antenna to the Earth. A new test and some more Observation incoming..
 
I'm testing if signal strength is stronger closer to the ground. Something like this I need to try.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260522_073735827.webp
    IMG_20260522_073735827.webp
    499.5 KB · Views: 21
Not necessarily that.
The reason I can Dowse the connection or perimeter of an anomaly is with the break/gap that's created from my dialectic body at the end of the antenna.
The gap can be off any part of the body, not just the hands.
If I tape my Dowsing rods to my ankles, I might see a Dowsing signal, while moving forward and reverse, or might see the pulses while stationary over a target..
 
It would seem the signals of distant targets, are connecting through a grounding, which contradicts time.
It could be my interference is in the distance from my L-rods antenna, to the ground. 3 ft.
I can Dowse the Element content of distant targets, right next to me, same as being next to the target, except for depth and perimeter, everything is in the quantum connection line.
I learned that Styrofoam, 2 inch pink is what I use, Styrofoam blocks the direct direction incoming and outgoing connection.
Blocking a distant signal with Styrofoam would be blocking a space-time connection from resonation before we read it.
It's not blocking a signals distance, only blocking time.
It's blocking the time for a signal to connect quantumly.
 
Yay!! It's been awhile since I've had a Dowsing advancement.
I just increased the sensitivity, for the better of my triangle rods, by attaching 2 drop Antenna.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260522_101431076.webp
    IMG_20260522_101431076.webp
    2 MB · Views: 21
I'm getting a good single from my buried 10 lb Iron target about 30 ft away, from in my house, signaling with this Iron, from the chair, cool!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260522_102926657.webp
    IMG_20260522_102926657.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
I've got another chance.
I designed a new set of antenna, that is more sensitive than what I was using.
I've been practicing Dowsing diamonds, with my 4 Diamonds signals/targets, same thing.
I'm getting a good connection line and over target signal, I'm sure depth would be signaling also.
A Diamond hunting/dowsing I will go!
 
What a coincidence, I was about to give up on Dowsing the weak signal, then today redisigned my rods a little, helping which improved the signal reception slightly.
Got a call from someone in California, asking about Dowsing.
He was new to the whole bit, not knowing anything, even what a frequency was.
I explained that I've never been able to teach anyone over the phone, I have tried.
I explained many things quickly, the rods, the signals, the targets, frequency use, Master keys, enhancement, ore signals, ect, ect.
He listened really well, and asked a couple questions.
At the end of our conversation, he said,"so I need a Master key"..
Finally someone that gets it, very rare..
 
This has been a good day.
I was at my Wit's end, about Dowsing signal strength.
I can't reveal my new Dowsing antenna design at this time, I need to run field tests.
I've doubled my signal reception, many connection lines are showing themselves.
Showing the new antenna size, under the paper towel.
Nice and small!
What I changed is, I made the antenna to Dowse the connection, vertical and horizontally simotaniously. Might be too good to let out exactly how at this time.
I need more flagging iron to make another one.
I only need one rod and antenna to Dowse a connection, I prefer 2, but might go to one in the future. I'm not sure how a single rod indicates a depth Halo.
I'll check on my buried Iron.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260522_181158312_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260522_181158312_HDR.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
I haven't been able to Dowse a electronically created frequency in a while, the signals were too weak.
Now I can Dowse for all actively resonated Frequencies again, with the new rods..
For a quick Dowse I fired up 102 Hz on the generator.
That's the frequency they say was used in past megalithic giant stone levitation.
It is a resonating frequency, 110 Hz, clearly Dowsable, I didn't Dowse for any connections.
To make sure I ran the next 2 Frequencies, 111 and 112 Hz.
It's easily Observable, Dowsing shows 110 and 111 are actively resonated and used by mother nature for something.
And positively 112 Hz is not a resonated frequency.
I have already established that 1 Hz resonates Uranium, and 2 Hz isn't used..
2 Hz is the frequency i changed my phone too, it doesn't resonate. I changed it back..
 
It really amazes me how much a differently bent wire makes in Dowsing signal reception.
I need to get more wire to bend, try a few similar shapes/designs.
What I made works like I another enhancement stone, but enhancement is just better reception.
It is a little too balanced, and very little resistance, which isn't good in wind, and could be too sensitive. I need to add some resistance, because it's needed to be felt, to judge the signal strength.
I tried the new antenna on my buried Iron.
It wasn't barely picking up the 3ft depth Halo.
I need to be sure on depth, so I made a set out of thin Copper wire. That solved my depth Halo reception problem. They are flimsy, and I have to switch over, from locating to depth tooling.
I can't see going to Arkansas diamond mine, and not knowing the depth of the diamonds I decide to dig.
After I make some new antenna up, I will start by hitting up the old abandoned Gravel pits, which are plentiful.
That's all I have near me, minerals in gravel form, no large new treasure popped up yet.
The one thing that's back is all the Master key connections, which I could follow to acquire more Masters.
Not sure I need any with these sensitive rods.
I haven't tried them on written words/nouns or a map, I'll stick to what I know for now. But I might eventually work with written signals again..
I'm able to teach, if anyone pops in..
 
Don't just pop in, contact me.
I don't instruct grave robbers, or artifact thieves.
 
My thought on taught
If I taught someone to Dowse specific for Diamonds, I would have to show/use my new antenna design and it would only take one hr to teach.
And my student went to Arkansas Dowsed diamonds, before I can get there.
It might not be a good idea for me to instruct yet, but after I will post my new antenna design.
The new design I encorporated a little resistance to the movement.
I will say I believe most anyone can Dowse with these new antenna design. Knowing what to do with them moving is a different matter.
The main Observable change is it receives the Dowsing signal cleaner, showing it stronger.
It's just a better antenna for reception.
I used to say I can't Dowse while my Microwave was running.
These sensitive antenna indicate targets through the microwave interference.
All that is needed is a sliver of a connection, and that connection can be disected for the existence of every mineral or elements, down to trace.
These new antenna show the sliver!
So I shouldn't teach what I would rather do first, right?
 
Isn't it funny, that for all these Dowsing years, the best known way to Dowse was a thin rod or wire handle with a single pointing antenna.
The first problem with that is you need a good connection from the hands to the rods.
I use 3/4 hardwood for good conduction.
The second problem is I am Dowsing frequencies, RF. A single pointing antenna doesn't cut through the interference nowadays.
Use fatter more conductive handles, and put a shape on the end of the antenna, and with the right shape and handles, you too could possibly L-rod Dowse..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260524-104221_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260524-104221_Google~2.webp
    68.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20260524_104621061_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260524_104621061_HDR.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom