What's new

One For The Ages

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
My guess is this half has almost gotten to the end of the line. I see a smelter in the future. Jim
 

Attachments

  • junk too.webp
    junk too.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 541
  • junk22.webp
    junk22.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 545
Upvote 0
Wow....I agree. Is that a Kennedy?
 
Looks like a Franklin
 
Make it into your pocket piece, levis will smooth it out in no time and make it good as new haha. HH Mark
 
Looks like it lost at least one battle with a vacuum cleaner.
 
C'mon guys, it's obviously an error. Big money for an error like that. :icon_jokercolor:
 
Ditto , I think that is a extremely rare 1794 Flowing hair half that was not struck properly hence leaving just a planchette error
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom