W Who's the boss Full Member Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 135 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Apr 3, 2010 #1 Hello my friends Yesterday , I have detected and I have found the first gold for this new month. The weight is 9.2 g, and it is 18 K. Attachments DSC03011.gif 319.6 KB · Views: 618 Upvote 0
Hello my friends Yesterday , I have detected and I have found the first gold for this new month. The weight is 9.2 g, and it is 18 K.
helix-2000 Jr. Member Joined Nov 28, 2007 Messages 43 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Detector(s) used White's Spectra V3; Minelab Excal 2; DFX 300 Apr 3, 2010 #2 Very nice find. Congratulations.
wrecker Sr. Member Joined Mar 5, 2008 Messages 300 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Germany Detector(s) used ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Minelab Excalibur 1000 Apr 3, 2010 #3 Looks good! I'm going to Mallorca tomorrow for 5 days and as I'm going without the wife I might spend most of the time with my Excalibur in the water. Haha!
Looks good! I'm going to Mallorca tomorrow for 5 days and as I'm going without the wife I might spend most of the time with my Excalibur in the water. Haha!
beachboy Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Sand Shark Apr 3, 2010 #4 beautiful
GopherDaGold Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 12, 2009 Messages 2,818 Reaction score 3,358 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Charles County, Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2010 #5 That's only 9g? Wow! Looks heavier than that. Nice one though.
Gator-Flea Bronze Member Joined Oct 14, 2007 Messages 2,031 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Where the grass is blue Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2010 #6 Nice...........
tnt-k9 Bronze Member Joined Mar 28, 2010 Messages 1,259 Reaction score 1,209 Golden Thread 1 Location Dutch Caribbean 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2010 #7 Nice chunk of gold
H herbcat Full Member Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 162 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location long island, ny Detector(s) used mx7 1776 king charles 111 silver reale Apr 4, 2010 #8 jerome you have a good feel for finding the gold... congrats keep up the great work. herb
Deepdiger60 Silver Member Joined Jun 18, 2009 Messages 2,804 Reaction score 99 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island E-end Detector(s) used Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2010 #9 Nice chunk of gold Dd60