What's new

One good box, one OK

markmopar

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
967
Reaction score
88
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up two boxes of halfs today. One looked kind of old so I figured it would be good and the other was nearly new. I was right:

#1(the old one)
3-64
9-65
5-66
11-67
10-68
3-69

#2
1-64
1-65
1-67
2-69

46 keepers for the day. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Looks like 2 Hemis to me. Jim
 
BBcardsRI said:
Dang! That is approaching dream box type stuff man!

SWEET WORK!

~Dave
??? I have to say it is a good...great box. But unfortunately it wouldn't make a pimple on a dream boxes butt.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Silver_Fox said:
BBcardsRI said:
Dang! That is approaching dream box type stuff man!

SWEET WORK!

~Dave
??? I have to say it is a good...great box. But unfortunately it wouldn't make a pimple on a dream boxes butt.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:

LOL!!

Nice job mark!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom