What's new

one in 20 k the great dime boondoggle

Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
1,643
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
and its all the fault of that legendary dime hunter silver stripe.just kidding.getting my halves on bi weekly trips.the ones i was getting locally stank.when no halves i been looking at dimes.this has been kinda fun until the last load.when i hit the stink pot instead of the jackpot.2000 dollars [8 boxes] prod one lonely 63 roosie.at least they were clear wrapped rools.just got another 3k in paper wrapped i hope better.well ss i been following ur postts but not having ur luck
 
Upvote 0
I bought $215 in HR's today (dimes) and got one 1964, woo hoo.
 
I've never had much luck w/the clear wrapped dimes. Paper String & Son, on the other hand sometimes yields several silver in one roll. It's just a pain to go thru that many rolls to get any quantity.

AMC
 
You gotta be tough as nails to handle them dimes. I finally finished up mine last night. $9K last week got ME 55 silvers with a half dozed being Mercs. I am pleased I got another silver roll of dimes but not so much that I will repeat that insanity any time soon. Gonna take a road trip tomarrow and see what I can find, then I'm hoping to go on vacation Monday, be back about the 12 or 13th and start hitting the halves again- think I'll limit myself to 4 boxes a day this time. HH all, Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom