One last pic of the best of my recent finds .... I promise this will be the last one!

Bill D. (VA)

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2008
SE Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
F75 SE (land); CZ-21 (saltwater)
Primary Interest:
Other
My tradition the last 3 years has been to take all my finds from the previous season and lay out all the boxes on the floor for a photo session and short video. Then I take a few group pics of coins, buttons, buckles, etc, and those were just posted recently. The final step is to take all the best finds and put them in a nice 18"x12" wooden display case, at least those items that'll fit in the case. Below is a pic of that display including a close-up. You can click on them to enlarge to see greater detail. This will wrap it up for me until the fall, and I promise not to bore you with any more posts or pics until that time. See ya then:hello:.

Attachments

• 2013-14 wooden display3a.JPG
    2013-14 wooden display3a.JPG
    285.9 KB · Views: 284
  • 2013-14 wooden display2a.JPG
    2013-14 wooden display2a.JPG
    273.6 KB · Views: 266
Upvote 14
OP
OP
Bill D. (VA)

Bill D. (VA)

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2008
SE Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
F75 SE (land); CZ-21 (saltwater)
Primary Interest:
Other
Fascinating & inspiring finds & displays! :occasion16::wav::occasion16:

I enjoy reading all your posts as you include the adventures in crummy weather & dud finds, along with the good days! Andi

Thanks very much for the kind words. It's comments like this that motivate me to keep posting although it seems like most on this forum do not have an appreciation for the early artifacts that I seek, or realize how difficult it is to locate and recover them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread