What's new

One more

SCrocks

Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
954
Reaction score
1,554
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the past 3 years I have stopped and looked a very small bare spot on a new golf coarse in S.C. Each year I picked up a broke piece and a few flakes. Now I just need one more. Not sure what it is but I thank it's old. Hoping maybe a clovis preform but just a guess. Any opinions welcome- Thanks-Sam
006 (640x480).webp005 (640x480).webp007 (640x480).webp
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a broken preform or knife. Hope you are able to find the other missing piece/s.
 
I go along with Old Digger. Nice find keep looking for the other part.
 
Nice job on finding 3 of the 4 pieces. You done good :) Pleas keep checking, you will find what you are looking for. :) Kat
 
Either what OD says or even a nice Hoe. Hope you finish the puzzle soon.
 
hope you find the rest it's possible
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom