What's new

One New Find

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked from 12:30 - 3:00 and found only this point and a few broken points. I was still pleased.


 
Upvote 0
that is it! Americus, I'm coming to stay with you!...another nice point!
 
Wow, again. Hey, have you ever found a point under 2"?
 
Nice find Americus, man i wish I could find anything right now...fields arn't plowed, but looking anyway, getting frustrated.
Nice find, thanks for posting.
BCI
 
Another good looking point you've got there! :icon_thumright:
 
Nice point! Found this one today. One is always worth the trip!
 
Nice point! Found this one today while metal detecting. One is always worth the trip!

ForumRunner_20130416_205653.webp
 
Beautiful find, Americus!

1195445284858661997molumen_Exclamation_icons_4.svg.med%255B1%255D.png
 
Another fine find! How many days a week do you hunt? Do you usually find at least one point every time? My average for the ear is 100%. Zero hunts and zero finds. :laughing7:
 
Is that one a Lecroy? Its a nice one.
 
Another fine find! How many days a week do you hunt? Do you usually find at least one point every time? My average for the ear is 100%. Zero hunts and zero finds. :laughing7:

When the fields I have permission to look are "lockable" I go as many days of the week that I can get away. My wife was out of town Monday - Thursday so I looked at least part of each of those days.
 
So Excellent. Can't wait for the rain & snow to stop. Nice job.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom