What's new

one of a kind custom minelab arm cuff.....deer hunters will like this one.

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
67
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. Today I broke the arm cuff on my minelab for the second time. So heres my one of a kind custom arm cuff.I couldent find the duct tape so had to use the next best thing. ;D
 

Attachments

  • custom_cuff_001.webp
    custom_cuff_001.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 407
  • custom_cuff_002.webp
    custom_cuff_002.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 394
  • custom_cuff_003.webp
    custom_cuff_003.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 385
  • custom_cuff_004.webp
    custom_cuff_004.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 377
sorry about the huge pic's ....camera must have got reset somehow. :icon_scratch:
 
:thumbsup:

(Necessity. . . the mother of invention. . . well done!)
 
Dang, you could poke someones eye out with that too... instant weapon two jobs in one.. cool beans :thumbsup:
 
Thanks y'all. Your right Rae...I dident think of it that way.....I was thinking I might not want to slip and fall on it. lol
 
Pretty expensive back scratcher :D Great idea and I bet it works just fine.


VPR
 
LMAO, A man has to do what a man has to do! Women are darned good at it too. hehe

Happy New Years All
 
Thanks y'all.........I'm thinking I should apply for a patent.This could be the start of a trend....back to nature and all that.....I just hope PETA doesent find me out. ;D
 
Minelab.... are you PAYING ATTENTION!
 
Thanks IP.I'm going to order one........ just as soon as I wake up :coffee2: ;D
 
kieser sousa/rip said:
Thanks IP.I'm going to order one........ just as soon as I wake up :coffee2: ;D


You won't regret it. Buy it once and lasts forever! Also it fits your arm so much better when you try a plastic one again (not that you would) it feels like your arm wants to fly out.
 
Iron Patch said:
kieser sousa/rip said:
Thanks IP.I'm going to order one........ just as soon as I wake up :coffee2: ;D


You won't regret it. Buy it once and lasts forever! Also it fits your arm so much better when you try a plastic one again (not that you would) it feels like your arm wants to fly out.

Problem there....I have two Explorer xs's ...so I gotta buy twice ;D I would think that minelab would make metal cuffs stock.I love the minelabs and so far the cuff is the only thing I've found lacking.
 
Looks great. A great conversation piece.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom