What's new

One Of My Finds Made It Into Lost Treasure Magazine!!

CousinEddie

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cark and Ellen's
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Vaquero, 31" Lesche Ball Handle Sampson Shovel, Lesche Tool, Garrett PP, Ultimate Gray Ghost Headphones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My 1825 Capped Bust is on page 35 of the new copy of Lost Treasure!! Needless to say..WOW!!! I submitted this pic MONTHS ago to win a free Pro Pointer. I got the issue today and JUST looked at it!! DAMN!! Found it with my ACE 350...(Was not paid to say that).
 

Attachments

  • HPIM1623.webp
    HPIM1623.webp
    277.4 KB · Views: 159
  • HPIM1622.webp
    HPIM1622.webp
    216.5 KB · Views: 151
  • HPIM1545.webp
    HPIM1545.webp
    107.4 KB · Views: 147
  • HPIM1547.webp
    HPIM1547.webp
    136.3 KB · Views: 154
Nice. Your published. LOL. Better get a couple copies and stash them away.
 
Thank you!!
 
Thats one of the most awesome coins I have ever seen come out of the ground.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
 
Thats some coin excellent :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom