What's new

One of my other hobbies

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
1,085
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I go to this site about everyday and get free things mailed to me all the time, from shampoo/conditioner, makeup, detergent, to T-shirts, food items, coupons, aspirin.

Each day when my Son and Daughter get home from school they wonder what we got free. Last week I even got my Son a free Flash Drive and I have a free router on the way.

One thing is I do get a lot more spam now but I just delete it or send it too my junk e-mail account.

Enjoy!

Forum below:

http://www.forums.freestufftimes.com/index.php

Home Page below:

http://www.freestufftimes.com/
 
Today I got two magazines (free subscriptions) News week and Sport fishing and sticker and magnet for gun safes saying that they could not be searched with out a warrent.

Yesterday I got a sample (5 softgels) of MegaRed krill oil from walmart.
 
I had a great hobby, but I wasn't very good at it..

Stalking celebrities in NY/NJ... Right now I have 100's of restraining orders, so I'm thinking about starting a celebrity photo scrapbook with the restraining order on the opposing page :laughing7:
 
spartacus53 said:
I had a great hobby, but I wasn't very good at it..

Stalking celebrities in NY/NJ... Right now I have 100's of restraining orders, so I'm thinking about starting a celebrity photo scrapbook with the restraining order on the opposing page :laughing7:

LOL Spart, somehow I would not doubt it one bit!

You should try my hobby, it's like opening a present everytime I go to the mail box because I never know what will be inside. It also helps to ease the pain of finding a bill inside. :wink:
 
Getting a free sample is surely a good way to see if you like a product before you buy it :icon_thumleft: The only problem is that the sample is small, so you may want to run out and buy the product right away. I try to avoid samples and go right to shoplifting :icon_thumleft: Not only do you get free and larger sized product, but you get the additional rush for your effort.
 
spartacus53 said:
Getting a free sample is surely a good way to see if you like a product before you buy it :icon_thumleft: The only problem is that the sample is small, so you may want to run out and buy the product right away. I try to avoid samples and go right to shoplifting :icon_thumleft: Not only do you get free and larger sized product, but you get the additional rush for your effort.
Nothing like a good adrenaline rush! :laughing7:
 
Today in the mail my wife got 15 free samples of makeup from target and I got 5 Tony Hawk "Be Tobacco Free" posters, one for each of my kids and the other three they can give to friends.

Of course I got the dreaded electric bill but it's not to bad this time.
 
Here's something else you can do,if you really like a product,write a hand written letter to the CEO of the company and tell them how much you like their product(s) and then sit back a wait,I did this several years ago on a 3m product and a week later FedEx drops a big old box outside my door with everything that 3M makes for the consumer+ free small bottles of their car cleaning products (I didn't even know they made those), and a nice call from them and asked if I had received my free items.I total them all up and there was more than$100 retail and all it cost me was a hand written letter and a stamp. :laughing7:
Remember the key to his is a nice hand written letter,not an email,this never fails!
 
Thanks WindHarvester, I'll check this out. Sounds good. :thumbsup: :coffee2:

And to PB and Dylan thanks to you, too. I'll check yours out too. :thumbsup: :coffee2:

I always like FREE stuff. LOL.

Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom