What's new

One Of My Pots

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,434
Reaction score
72,658
Golden Thread
0

Attachments

  • Small Native Hanging Pot.webp
    Small Native Hanging Pot.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 134
  • Small Native Hanging Pot3.webp
    Small Native Hanging Pot3.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Small Hanging Native Pot2.webp
    Small Hanging Native Pot2.webp
    249.1 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Daaang. There’re a lot of nice artifacts in those photos! For some reason I’m craving Cocoa Puffs and deer jerky... thanks for sharing.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Very Nice Missouri Pot! Looks like you have a lot of other nice artifacts too!

Kace
 
And artistically incised ...Nice!
 
That is nice. I like the small size.
 
Very nice bowl and the 4 handles are some kinda fine.!!!!!!
 
Very nice bowl and the 4 handles are some kinda fine.!!!!!!

Yes it was made to hang, one of the handles was cracked and I had to glue it together, rest was/is un-damaged.
 
Very nice, did you dig it yourself? I've only known 1 fella who managed to dig himself a pot, not fancy like yours but something I wouldn't mind finding someday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom