What's new

One of those days

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Three hours today scouting in the woods. Ruler hinge and 2 what's it's I posted on what is it. I guess I'm lucky I found my truck and detector. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • _20160906_183009.webp
    _20160906_183009.webp
    224.7 KB · Views: 110
  • _20160906_182938.webp
    _20160906_182938.webp
    222.1 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 22
Congrats on getting the intact hinge sometimes I go home with just a quarter of one :laughing7:
 
Don't get unhinged, just because....
 
having fun shouldn't hinge on having to find silver. I come home countless times with clads and dodads.!!!!!!!!!
 
I appreciate the hinge humor guys
 
Can never rule it out!!!!sorry had to LOL
 
Say it ain't so Art, :BangHead: I thought you'd keep the coinage coming. You are correct in your title, "one of those days" we all have them.
 
Interesting whatsits. I like the one with the C on it. Just can't place what it could be. Wish I could help
 
I have many of those days. It happens, **** that is. Lol. Cheers bro
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom