DirtStalker
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2014
- Messages
- 2,258
- Reaction score
- 3,337
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Upstate SC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Detector(s) used
- Deus
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Was messing around yesterday in the Low Country at lunchtime yesterday and saw a huge construction site with some BIG piles of dirt. Well I threw on my Orange construction vest and went in the gate. Well being lunchtime I didn't see anyone so I walked around the dirt piles to see if anyone was there to ask about a job
Well still nobody and I spotted one of the largest shells I've ever seen around here. After looking around for a few minutes I left figuring that they weren't hiring for company president anyway.





Well still nobody and I spotted one of the largest shells I've ever seen around here. After looking around for a few minutes I left figuring that they weren't hiring for company president anyway.




Upvote
12









