What's new

ONE THE BOARD WITH SPANISH,SEATED,LC,AND BUDDAH

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took a trip down to the city this morning.
The temps were great. Figured I would do a little swinging.
Man oh man, this old spot of my keeps producing.
The first deep signal I got was a strange one.
I flipped this scarf out of the ground and was like WHAT??
I swung my coil over it and it gave a nice mid tone.
When I felt the bag I thought it had rocks in it.
When I emptied the bag this is what I saw ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903254.864889.webp
I was very surprised. It must of had some luck for me.
Because the next target was the Spanish half reale.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903380.329659.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903393.580500.webp
Then I started to dig every blip!!
Wow what a day. Had a lot of fun,
There some things I'm not sure about so please chime in if you know..
Especially one this one I really like it. It's silver and neat.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903554.204636.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903564.804292.webp
Enjoy the rest of the pics. There's a lot of them..
Till the spring
GeorgeImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903667.185868.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903682.303560.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903692.872532.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903720.959066.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903731.061343.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903740.545671.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903754.297189.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903764.982339.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903775.216497.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903785.535710.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903798.154976.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903807.238269.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903819.341009.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903829.474962.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903840.310723.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903849.642638.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903881.515023.webp
Ps, there clay marbles not musket balls. Lol
 
Upvote 80
Don't need a back up.
I have 2 headphones and 2 coils.
So that's all we need.
If one of are controllers go we can program with the headphones or we can borrow it from each other to set it up then we good to go!

Good thinking George, the Deus gang is all set!
 
Nice finds, George... saw them on Facebook last evening. :thumbsup: Wondering what's the last coin? in the last picture posted?
 
Fantastic hunt! Love the old coppers and silver! You are having a great 2016... :occasion14:
 
Those are great finds George. Not sure what I like best, but the silver adornment is definitely unique. Does the navy button have a shank? Super nice old key. Been awhile since I found one. Hope to again this year.
 
Yep I was mistaken, its a IH 1859 not a eagle.
Thanks, it was definitely a good hunt.

Oh, ok the reverse must be like the FE reverse for that 1859 ?
That's cool, I love different, now I have to look up the 1859 IH
Man that was really a cool hunt
 
Nice finds, George... saw them on Facebook last evening. :thumbsup: Wondering what's the last coin? in the last picture posted?

I believe it's a counterfeit German coin?
It falls apart every time I touch it.
 
Those are great finds George. Not sure what I like best, but the silver adornment is definitely unique. Does the navy button have a shank? Super nice old key. Been awhile since I found one. Hope to again this year.

Yes Dave
It has a Wanamakers Philadelphia back mark.
I think it's a civil dress cuff?
 
Took a trip down to the city this morning.
The temps were great. Figured I would do a little swinging.
Man oh man, this old spot of my keeps producing.
The first deep signal I got was a strange one.
I flipped this scarf out of the ground and was like WHAT??
I swung my coil over it and it gave a nice mid tone.
When I felt the bag I thought it had rocks in it.
When I emptied the bag this is what I sawView attachment 1260704
I was very surprised. It must of had some luck for me.
Because the next target was the Spanish half reale.
View attachment 1260707View attachment 1260708
Then I started to dig every blip!!
Wow what a day. Had a lot of fun,
There some things I'm not sure about so please chime in if you know..
Especially one this one I really like it. It's silver and neat.View attachment 1260710View attachment 1260711
Enjoy the rest of the pics. There's a lot of them..
Till the spring
GeorgeView attachment 1260712View attachment 1260713View attachment 1260714View attachment 1260716View attachment 1260717View attachment 1260718View attachment 1260719View attachment 1260721View attachment 1260722View attachment 1260723View attachment 1260725View attachment 1260726View attachment 1260727View attachment 1260728View attachment 1260730View attachment 1260731View attachment 1260733
Ps, there clay marbles not musket balls. Lol

Looks like I need to go north! Use to live in south west pa near Clinton
 
DANG VINO YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO KICK A MAN WHEN HE IS DOWN ,,.. BUCKLE IS COOL AND THE BUTTON ,WELL HAEL I MEAN ALL THE STUFF.
 
Looks like you just kept 2015 going! Great assortment of finds George!

-- Jeff --
 
Nice finds George. You certainly are dedicated to the obsession. I have been out 3 times this year. Trying to live up to my "new Year's" resolution of living a better balanced life.
 
That's a sweet bunch of different finds! Pretty darn cool, I'd say.
Haven't been able to get out much here and now it's snowing!
So, at least I get to live vicariously through you all.
Nice recoveries. keep hunting.
 
Nice finds George. You certainly are dedicated to the obsession. I have been out 3 times this year. Trying to live up to my "new Year's" resolution of living a better balanced life.

I hear ya LD,
This was a quick hunt on my way home..
Shhhh, don't tell my wife. Haha
 
Wow. You are da man buddy. That's some very cool relics and coins. Congratulations!
 
Wow. You are da man buddy. That's some very cool relics and coins. Congratulations!

Thanks Fryguy!!!!!
No you the man, I'm just trying to catch up!! Lol
 
Great finds George! Really nice pendant, it's been pretty cool to find that scarf with the goodies. I have to say though very partial to the Seated and the LC but man oh man that is one nice half Reale !! Congratulations and happy hunting
 
Congrats. Those are really sweet coins! Nice assortment.. and a Spanish, just to rub it in.

You are something else my man!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom