What's new

ONE THE BOARD WITH SPANISH,SEATED,LC,AND BUDDAH

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took a trip down to the city this morning.
The temps were great. Figured I would do a little swinging.
Man oh man, this old spot of my keeps producing.
The first deep signal I got was a strange one.
I flipped this scarf out of the ground and was like WHAT??
I swung my coil over it and it gave a nice mid tone.
When I felt the bag I thought it had rocks in it.
When I emptied the bag this is what I saw ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903254.864889.webp
I was very surprised. It must of had some luck for me.
Because the next target was the Spanish half reale.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903380.329659.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903393.580500.webp
Then I started to dig every blip!!
Wow what a day. Had a lot of fun,
There some things I'm not sure about so please chime in if you know..
Especially one this one I really like it. It's silver and neat.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903554.204636.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903564.804292.webp
Enjoy the rest of the pics. There's a lot of them..
Till the spring
GeorgeImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903667.185868.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903682.303560.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903692.872532.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903720.959066.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903731.061343.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903740.545671.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903754.297189.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903764.982339.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903775.216497.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903785.535710.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903798.154976.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903807.238269.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903819.341009.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903829.474962.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903840.310723.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903849.642638.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903881.515023.webp
Ps, there clay marbles not musket balls. Lol
 
Upvote 80
Congrats on some very nice, very late season finds. Bet you didn't expect to be pulling beauties out in the middle of January!!!
 
Wow. Really like those finds! That bag of luck is awesome! Congrats
 
How cool is that?!! Not sure about the good luck pieces. If ya start having no luck; re-bury!!!!!
 
Frig n good hunt there! Congrats!
 
Great finds George! Really nice pendant, it's been pretty cool to find that scarf with the goodies. I have to say though very partial to the Seated and the LC but man oh man that is one nice half Reale !! Congratulations and happy hunting

Thanks DD
I think I like clicking on you just to see your USA button!! Lol
 
Nice talking with you today George. Like usual that's some nice looking treasure

Keep up the good work

HH Jer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom