What's new

ONE THE BOARD WITH SPANISH,SEATED,LC,AND BUDDAH

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took a trip down to the city this morning.
The temps were great. Figured I would do a little swinging.
Man oh man, this old spot of my keeps producing.
The first deep signal I got was a strange one.
I flipped this scarf out of the ground and was like WHAT??
I swung my coil over it and it gave a nice mid tone.
When I felt the bag I thought it had rocks in it.
When I emptied the bag this is what I saw ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903254.864889.webp
I was very surprised. It must of had some luck for me.
Because the next target was the Spanish half reale.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903380.329659.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903393.580500.webp
Then I started to dig every blip!!
Wow what a day. Had a lot of fun,
There some things I'm not sure about so please chime in if you know..
Especially one this one I really like it. It's silver and neat.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903554.204636.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903564.804292.webp
Enjoy the rest of the pics. There's a lot of them..
Till the spring
GeorgeImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903667.185868.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903682.303560.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903692.872532.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903720.959066.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903731.061343.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903740.545671.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903754.297189.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903764.982339.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903775.216497.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903785.535710.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903798.154976.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903807.238269.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903819.341009.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903829.474962.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903840.310723.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903849.642638.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452903881.515023.webp
Ps, there clay marbles not musket balls. Lol
 
Upvote 80
wow!! just wow! Doesn't look like you're slowing down one bit. 2016 is starting right where 2015 left off. Love the "solid silver" lion/dog/animal thing. Wonder how old it is?

You guys are making me anxious to get out, but the ground is frozen here.
 
Darn good last hunt of the season my man! Not me....I'm going out in a nor'easter!!!! Men hunt in blizzards bro lol. I really like that key and I would bury all of that stuff in the scarf. For sure from a cult ritual. They sacrificed a spaghetti stained wife beater and some Cavaricci jeans. So I'm guessing it's bad luck to keep that stuff for an Italian. I so wish I could see ALL the finds from that site bud
 
Great finds!
WOW!
That bag-full of tricks is cool,
and love all the coin finds!!
Any date for that German coin?
 
wow!! just wow! Doesn't look like you're slowing down one bit. 2016 is starting right where 2015 left off. Love the "solid silver" lion/dog/animal thing. Wonder how old it is?

You guys are making me anxious to get out, but the ground is frozen here.

Thanks test,
My ground is also
So I headed to the city were it wasn't
Not sure the age of the piece
 
Darn good last hunt of the season my man! Not me....I'm going out in a nor'easter!!!! Men hunt in blizzards bro lol. I really like that key and I would bury all of that stuff in the scarf. For sure from a cult ritual. They sacrificed a spaghetti stained wife beater and some Cavaricci jeans. So I'm guessing it's bad luck to keep that stuff for an Italian. I so wish I could see ALL the finds from that site bud

You are funny man my friend!!
I wish I would have kept all the stuff together. But was to inexperienced at the time. They have 2 big display cases full of stuff though. It's funny I forgot to tell you my wife's class took a trip there yesterday and they saw the cases with my name on it!! That was pretty cool!!
 
Great finds!
WOW!
That bag-full of tricks is cool,
and love all the coin finds!!
Any date for that German coin?

Can't see a date. Are they made of bad metal or is a counterfeit?
 
Darn good last hunt of the season my man! Not me....I'm going out in a nor'easter!!!! Men hunt in blizzards bro lol. I really like that key and I would bury all of that stuff in the scarf. For sure from a cult ritual. They sacrificed a spaghetti stained wife beater and some Cavaricci jeans. So I'm guessing it's bad luck to keep that stuff for an Italian. I so wish I could see ALL the finds from that site bud

Oh snap! I haven't heard of Z Cavaricci jeans in 25 years. The poor kids would tape little white pieces of paper on their cheap Bradlee jeans, lol
 
That's a crazy bunch of finds George, and it's amazing how much keeps coming from that site. Congrats on that silver and hope you can ID some of those strange items.
 
Man, there's no holding you down George. What do you suppose the buried buddha and stone was for? Great job on the coins and of course the silver coin and dog tag thingy.
 
Very nice hunt George. I supposed it's fair to say we can never surely, definitely, and positively hang up our detectors. Although that's a hell of a way to end the season...

Cheers buddy
 
Man George you still killing it up there. Great Digs.
 

Attachments

  • Zombie_Grave_Digger_by_color_me_club_rapture_bunny.webp
    Zombie_Grave_Digger_by_color_me_club_rapture_bunny.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Good job getting on the board for 2016 with all them goods!, that solid silver object is pretty darn cool, ya didn't mention the seated quarter either lol, sweet digs!
 
Dear....Lord! Man, you never cease to amaze. Killer finds! I love it all...from Spanish, to Buddha, it's all great. Congrats!
 
Now you have to carry that bag of rocks with you for good luck all the time haha.

Killer silvers, you sure know how to start a season!
 
Man, there's no holding you down George. What do you suppose the buried buddha and stone was for? Great job on the coins and of course the silver coin and dog tag thingy.

I have no clue?
Weird huh?
Thanks Joey.
 
Man George you still killing it up there. Great Digs.


Thanks Allen,
I'll trade you everything I found today, even the BUDDAH for your tag???
 
Good job getting on the board for 2016 with all them goods!, that solid silver object is pretty darn cool, ya didn't mention the seated quarter either lol, sweet digs!

I did in my post headline. Lol
Thanks Chris
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom