JJtheRollHunter Sr. Member Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 418 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Aug 2, 2010 #1 Aug 02, 2009, 01:34:58 PM. That is when I joined TreasureNet. Going to do a little CRHing later today. Upvote 0
Aug 02, 2009, 01:34:58 PM. That is when I joined TreasureNet. Going to do a little CRHing later today.
coolpix9 Bronze Member Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 1,224 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 2, 2010 #2 I have decided I am going down to my local tavern and celebrate for you. I am guessing it may be a couple years before you start chasing beers with shots of Tabasco. Here's to finding a Hoard in your Cajun Hideaway. JP
I have decided I am going down to my local tavern and celebrate for you. I am guessing it may be a couple years before you start chasing beers with shots of Tabasco. Here's to finding a Hoard in your Cajun Hideaway. JP
AGCoinHunter Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 2,074 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 2, 2010 #3 I am only a few days away from my 1 year anniversary date on tnet too. Boy a year flys. Birthday is in 6 days also.
I am only a few days away from my 1 year anniversary date on tnet too. Boy a year flys. Birthday is in 6 days also.
obediah Bronze Member Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 1,776 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Clarksville TN. Detector(s) used Minelab SE Pro Aug 2, 2010 #4 Missed mine- had to go back into my profile to figure out what day first logged on; April 25th 09 .
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS Aug 3, 2010 #5 congrats! keep it up, ur doing gr8!
timbobwey Bronze Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,915 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2010 #6 happy first year. It goes by fast once you look back at it, lot of fun. I like the profile pic, bennies are one of my favorite coins
happy first year. It goes by fast once you look back at it, lot of fun. I like the profile pic, bennies are one of my favorite coins