What's new

Onf Dads E. Tenn cases

Gomer

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
139
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida/E. Tenn
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Onf Dad's E. Tenn cases

Lots of long conversations as we have walked and continue to walk together.....good times for sure. :)
 

Attachments

  • new7.webp
    new7.webp
    182.9 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 0
Meant to add that White quartz point he peed up....rotfl. In E. Tenn we are bad about cleaning points off in our mouths. Its amazing how there are so many flavors of dirt.....can't do it in Florida.....sand will down right choke a fella. When he peed it up I hollered at him, " Let's see you stick that one in your mouth! :)
 
Nice frame! I have to admit I do the field wash every once in a while. I saw a video once of a guy that did it. I wont give any names, lol. The Ga peaches might taste good but the Ga dirt is a totally different story. Thanks for the view, rock
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom