digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes I did... MANY DID. And I know that kicker is having a real bad evening mentally. And for him it won't go away for a LONG TIME.

There's a huge difference being one of the best at what you do..... and winning! It is such a fine line. What separates most is experience. But for a kicker several things have to happen AT ONCE. First a good snap, than a good "place" and then it's all on you. Guess you'd have to get all 3 in a room (later) and discuss. Looks like the place wasn't a desirable one. STILL A LOST.

It's a hard pill to swallow almost "getting" there or being in control of your destiny yourself. Been there / done that myself on a personal basis.

I feel bad for the kicker tonight.... :BangHead:

Yes, I don't get that myself.:BangHead:

At least you're not a Bungles fan...geesh.

Another heart failure game, I was hoping they would make it in the afc---sick of the same teams going to the big dance every year.

That was a tough loss. I noticed the laces were facing the kicker...

Yea that's true buddy... but even the kicker missed badly and this was in CLOSE range... so who's to blame....???? I'd chalk it up to pressure... period! It (pressure) changes EVERYTHING at the time/moment. It separates the best from experience QUICKLY.

I would have liked to see the hawks lose

yet there is next week and the hope for a pats loss

I'm rooting for the Shehawks to go to the Super Bowl again this year, as it was so much fun beating them last year, why not do it again?

As a Minnesota native, I am used to disappointment.

You don't know disappointment until you get a friend request from Jeff Gordon.:laughing7:

I'm rooting for the Shehawks to go to the Super Bowl again this year, as it was so much fun beating them last year, why not do it again?

HAH! The Seahawks beat themselves....
You better hope your boys are in good health...you don't want another Miami incident!:tongue3::laughing7:

He led the league in kicking, the stress and pressure is an amazing factor. Really other then Peterson, the viks have a very young team. Hope they hang together and kick butt next year :icon_thumleft:

Yea that's true buddy... but even the kicker missed badly and this was in CLOSE range... so who's to blame....???? I'd chalk it up to pressure... period! It (pressure) changes EVERYTHING at the time/moment. It separates the best from experience QUICKLY.

Can't really blame it on the kicker, Vikings had plenty of chances in game to put them ahead before that final kick and blew it...

I watched it to. It was just a shame to have that one locked up & then messed up. Since the Bears didn't make it ( of course when do we ever have to worry about that ) I was rooting for the Vikings. Now for me I guess its go Pittsburgh.

It almost felt like watching the Bears with Adrian Peterson, low score and then missed game-winning kick. It felt very familiar. I feel for ya!

yet there is next week and the hope for a pats loss

Being that I am a life long Kansas City Chiefs fan I hope we can help you out with that request and grind the Pats into the ground

I refuse to let the Vikings ruin anymore of my days........I've seen heartache from these guys too many times. If you haven't learned yet, there's no hope!!!!!

Did you really expect them to win? If so, please explain the logic :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back