What's new

Op-amp question

dowser

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
2,644
Reaction score
1,431
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
Other
I have this Signal generator, and was wondering the correct Op-amp to hook to it?, and how?
Is their a cheap dds for sale with an Op-amp included.
I'm trying to increase the Amplitude of a frequency, and Im trying something I Don't understand.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250617_105015267.webp
    IMG_20250617_105015267.webp
    819.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20250617_105032602.webp
    IMG_20250617_105032602.webp
    556 KB · Views: 49
How about this Juntek, hooking into one of those signal generators? Is is possible, would it increase Amplitude?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250617-134400.webp
    Screenshot_20250617-134400.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20250617_134736267.webp
    IMG_20250617_134736267.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
Need to ask Carl-NC, this question..
 
There is 2 ways to increase energy in a field, Amplitude is one I believe.
And different harmonics or wave change, doesn't increase signal either.
Is a Metal detector signal ever Amplified, by changing the Amplitude of the Frequencies they use?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250617-045723.webp
    Screenshot_20250617-045723.webp
    66.1 KB · Views: 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom