Opening the Whydah Powder Case video

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Upvote 0

Diggin Dave

May 20, 2013
Ocean City, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT (Waterproofed)
Primary Interest:
I checked out your video on youtube last night Whydah. I was at the edge of my seat waiting for you to open that box up, and to see what was in it! Pretty cool find. Those old areas you hunt are awesome! BTW check out this article, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/25/barry-clifford_n_3990663.html I thought you may be interested in reading this since it's in your neck of the woods. HH

Last edited:

MiamiFox

Aug 2, 2013
Miami Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030. Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Howie Scoop
Colt Python .357 6"
Winchester 94 30-30
Primary Interest:
Nice find !! And good video's I subbed your channel.

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My data plan is out right now, but when it rolls over later this week, I will check out the video. I believe somebody is coming in my house and watching videos and using my computer while I'm at Mama's house taking care of her. I smelled female perfume a few months ago when I got back to my house and somebody got my checking account number and started writing checks under another name and I'm just lucky I checked my account on the phone and recognized I hadn't written a check in a city about 80 miles South of here. Having to close out my checking account and put fraud alerts on all my other accounts was a hassle. If I knew how to hook up a security camera and catch them in the act, I would prosecute.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread