What's new

Ornate Iron Item - What is it?

ctalmadg

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
383
Reaction score
228
Golden Thread
0
Location
Honeoye Falls, NY (Fingerlakes Area)
Detector(s) used
White / Fisher / DJI Cellar Hole Detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also has a "C. Bunton" marking on it. Found in Northern NY.

8Z5XPxu.jpg
 
Is there a picture? If so, I can't see it...
 
Upvote 0
There was a Maurice C Bunton that had a dishwashing machine company. Maybe it's a part to an old machine?
 
Upvote 0
Agree. Maybe the side of the footboard.
 
Upvote 0
Side of a sewing machine... or the likes ?
 
Upvote 0
I think it is part of the treadle foot to a sewing machine or maybe there was a treadle style washing machine although I have never heard of one.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom