What's new

Osprey catching fish

toe2short

Full Member
Joined
May 28, 2013
Messages
124
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed[/video]

This is an incredible video of an Osprey catching a Flounder under 3 feet of water or more.
Jim

Sorry, go to my second post.
 
Last edited:
Am I the only one get an error on the link? Got error on IE and Firefox.
I'd like to see an osprey maneuvering a flounder! Was it a big flounder?
Wonder how he'd figure how to fly with a big flat fish? :laughing7:
 
That was awesome! We watch osprey across our intercoastal here.
Beautiful scenery, great video, thanks for sharing.
 
Amazing video, thank you for sharing it.
Reminded of of a hawk I was watching circle above a field I was detecting in, I would guess it was up at least 200 feet, it started a dive like that osprey did, came down and snatched up a little field mouse, that's what I call good vision.

Mike
 
Live very near the TN River and get to see them often here. We had one make a catch about 50 yards from us while Crappie fishing this spring and still amazed at the efficiency at which they take food. Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency even puts up platforms on top of some of the Power Polls for them near the river. :icon_thumleft:
 
Their timing is flawless.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom