Bigcypresshunter
Sapphire Member
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2004
- Messages
- 27,124
- Reaction score
- 3,351
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Florida
- Detector(s) used
- 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Gypsy Witch said:They still make this german beer

bigcypresshunter said:Thanks Buckles. Im going to try and open the frame to see the artists signature.
Gypsy Witch said:Dang....I need to start looking in dumpsters.....
chipveres said:Second name appears to be (or start) "von Traudl". Google tells me that's a valid phrase, but after that I can't guess.
Chip V.

DCMatt said:chipveres said:Second name appears to be (or start) "von Traudl". Google tells me that's a valid phrase, but after that I can't guess.
Chip V.
Traudl is (apparently) a girl's nickname.
From wikipedia - Traudl Junge (16 March 1920 – 10 February 2002), born Gertraud Humps, was Adolf Hitler's youngest personal private secretary, from December 1942 to April 1945.
DCMatt