What's new

Otter or Beaver head painting...

Fiesty

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
33
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Albany, Indiana
Detector(s) used
None used at this time
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the first painted piece that I found....What seems to be the handle looks like it has the head of either an otter or a beaver painted on it...This seems to be some type of tool as well...I'm not familiar with slate pieces but enjoying the new adventure 579702_566966699982216_69601155_n.webp426173_566966539982232_863512936_n.webp
 

Attachments

  • 579702_566966699982216_69601155_n.webp
    579702_566966699982216_69601155_n.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 555996_566965739982312_135264878_n.webp
    555996_566965739982312_135264878_n.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't know how I got the other pic on here but it I can see a chef's face with headdress looking towards the skies in the last pic....Again rather these pieces are anything or not, it don't matter cause the moment I picked them up they became part of my sanity
 
just natural rocks

but i see the chief looking up on that last image also
 
i also love the works of mother nature,she has inspired many i think.
 
Rather it was mother nature or an American Native...I love collecting, especially unique ones
 
I don't know how I got the other pic on here but it I can see a chef's face with headdress looking towards the skies in the last pic....Again rather these pieces are anything or not, it don't matter cause the moment I picked them up they became part of my sanity

As long as you like them, nothing else really matters....
 
There is a rocks and Jems forum....just saying.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom