Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....the pitch! The line shot towards the mound! The result!.
P3040001.jpg

Man the curse words....frigate, Son of a Seahorse, go hake yourself,you can go to halibut and a few other choice words but I stayed in the game which we eventually won but this bouy was toasted for the rest of the weekend tournie.

Next day at work I cut a rather dapper appearance with my left hand gingerly tucked under my fashionable and darn hot bullet proof vest...sort of a retro regal, Napoleanic look or a geek...take your choice. Had to go airside and some darn ramp rat opened a PSL (primary security line) door and banged my sore hand ...well me son I almost pepper sprayed the bouy and let the Asp fly in a fit of pain. Good part about all this is that I couldn't write a report nor a violation!

Rest of the nightshift was uneventful and today I awoke to the rain drumming on the window so I thought to myself what better a day to go a digging...righthanded!

Hit a park in town and dug my feeble brain out hitting a century and heading home within 2 1/2 hours with the only thing of note being this button which I know nothing about.
ouch.jpg

P3040006.jpg

Take for the day was 2 church keys (no problem now flipping the lid on a Bud) , the button and the chicken thingie and 125 coins @ $12 even.
P3040009.jpg

Upvote 0

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting