#4.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 240
  • #5.jpg
    #5.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 242
  • #6.jpg
    #6.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 242
I did not realize anyone had taken photos of those episodes. I didn't mean it. I am also reminded of when Larry Fine of the 3 Stooges said, "What next?!", and all h*ll broke loose.

Tee, I'll bet that when these things happened, the guy responsible said a little more than "oooopps" :laughing9:

RGinn, YOU DIDN"T MEAN IT! YAAAAA, That's what they all say. LOL. Yup, those three stooges were something
else, weren't they? :laughing7:

Thank you both for looking and replying.

Ray

I would be willing to bet everyone who was driving or operating had to change their underwear. :laughing7:

Great photos. I like the tractor best. All them floaty big tires and not enough.

Did you notice the head-sized piece of plastic windshield missing from the power boat? That must be where the pilot or passenger left the vessel.

OT

Truckinbutch, Ok, thanks. There will be more coming.

Sniffer, I'll bet that's an understatement. :laughing7:

Soupie, Probably tied it to the pole to keep it there until they get back to it. They must have been moving pretty
fast to shove it that far into the boat.

OT Thank you. Yup. I'll bet, when they connected, it was 'Instant Superman' , flying through the air. :laughing9:

Thanks guys for looking and your nice replies.

Ray

:o :o :o OMG!!! And D&^N!!!!!!! I'd be changing more then my pants after all that!!!!!! LOL I agree, more pics please!!!!! :o Red

Wow, those are a 'lot of oops events'. ::)

Fossis..........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back