What's new

Our 1st finds of the season

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
BlackFootEli and I have been hittin the past couple of weekends...Man it feels good to get some dirt under my nails after all that downtime.

1st ..This sweet tool







Eli's killer from last week..




Heres mine ..




I dug this one yesterday....


[/URL
 
Upvote 0
Wow that last one is killer! Good to hear you are doing better
 
I like all of them, but that last one...........is awesome!!
 
Those are some amazing finds! :icon_thumleft: Good to hear that you are back in the game.
 
Awesome as always. So glad you are back in the dirt. Those choppers you find are amazing.
 
nice!!!! Looks like a very very good time! thanks for sharing...I LOVE eli's killer, and you didn't do so bad either
 
good goin' frank thee crank!
i just love them huge tools you find................and them points are always so dang sharp and and nice!
 
nice point,thanks for sharing
 
Thanx so much for all the kind words gang,It has been a long hard road to recover from the Cancer.But I have been given the all clear,so to celebrate...I went diggin...
 
Thanx so much for all the kind words gang,It has been a long hard road to recover from the Cancer.But I have been given the all clear,so to celebrate...I went diggin...

That is great news! Im glad you made it through that tough time in your life.
 
Holy SOMKES! Those points are freakin' amazing! Good job-- and keep us up on what you find next... can't wait to see! Wow. I'm so jealous it hurts a little!:thumbsup: Yak
 
Amazing points! I'm so jealous it hurts (but not enough to stab myself-- BUT CLOSE!) :notworthy: Yak
 
sorry-- my computer is doing really weird things, and I'm correcting/ and x2 posting w/o knowing... my bad :o Yak
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom