What's new

Our best coin spill ever, happened a month ago after a hard rain!!

Brutalpheasant

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2016
Messages
70
Reaction score
309
Golden Thread
0
Location
Omaha nebraska
Detector(s) used
Garrett atgold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.webp. 1889 Morgan , 1901 barber quarter , 1917 d with the 3 stars, indianhead and buffalo .. Probably the best spill I'll ever have..
 
Upvote 40
No prob about it.. MOST DEF a STELLAR spill!!!!!! CONGRATZ...
 
That is simply amazing for sure,and a stellar one to boot.What kind of detector do you use?
 
That's a epic spill, Wow!!
 
Wowwwwwww. That's a pretty special splill. Big congratulations!
 
Wow! Absolutely incredible spill!!!!!!! Congrats to ya. You guys are killing me with all these great finds while I'm still laid up from back surgery. This stuff makes me want to ignore my Doc and get out swinging.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
what we all pray for under the coil
 
Nice! Probably the best spill ANYBODY would like to have...ddf
 
Wow! Absolutely incredible spill!!!!!!! Congrats to ya. You guys are killing me with all these great finds while I'm still laid up from back surgery. This stuff makes me want to ignore my Doc and get out swinging.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWP, don't be tempted to get out before you get fully healed up, then you run the chance of not healing 100% and then you'll be laid up longer, if not forever...I know you're most likely not serious, but that's the way I think too...get healed up so you can post more good stuff!...ddf
 
Fantastic coin spill, I love the variety!

Steve
 
I'll say. It's going to be hard to top that one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom