What's new

our first gold coin

kuntryboy_62

Greenie
Joined
May 13, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
My wife and I have been treasure hunting for about four years and have found ple ty of common change, some foreign money and plenty of jewelry, some good dold peices, but the other day was alot of icing on the cake when we found a 1733 spanish gold #1 reale. we were told to take to jacksonville as no one here could tell us anything. So this week we're off to check it out.
 
Please tell us the story and show a pic!! Do not clean it or sell it until you KNOW what you have!! congrats
 
Let me figure out how to get some good pics on and I'll tell the story along with them, I am excited and thanks for asking,

chris
 
Truly exciting stuff. Look forward to ready the whole story. If possible, please include a common coin as well, as some of us have never seen a 1 real for 1733 (or any other year).<G>
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom