What's new

Our Summer hunts #2

Re: Our Summer hunt's #2

Great video... now just one question.... does bug spray keep those little pita's from biting? I hear it is really bad some places down south with them this year.
Cliff
 
Re: Our Summer hunt's #2

Very interesting video with great sound. You found a beauty of a ring!
 
Re: Our Summer hunt's #2

were those silver halves? or clad?
 
Re: Our Summer hunt's #2

Coolvid all action NICE!!! :headbang:
 
Re: Our Summer hunt's #2

Excellent video, sweet gold and silver finds and
nice scenery on the beaches. Look forward to
the next hunt Joe. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Re: Our Summer hunt's #2

cdv1 said:
Great video... now just one question.... does bug spray keep those little pita's from biting? I hear it is really bad some places down south with them this year.
Cliff

Thanks everyone! :thumbsup: chukers, The half was a clad 1974.....Cliff, The bug spray doesn't work. I light up a cigar keeping them from my face. Works great! 8)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom