What's new

Out and About on my bike.

tamrock

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
16,407
Reaction score
34,874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are just some random pictures I took from a bike ride today. I took a bike path that goes from Lafayette to Broomfield Colo. It was a pretty nice day to go and find the Great Pumpkin for some. So much for the snow storm we had last Monday.
 

Attachments

  • bike ride 101117 1.webp
    bike ride 101117 1.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 94
  • bike ride 101117 2.webp
    bike ride 101117 2.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 89
  • bike ride 101117 3.webp
    bike ride 101117 3.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 86
  • bike ride 101117 4.webp
    bike ride 101117 4.webp
    2.9 MB · Views: 92
  • bike ride 101117 5.webp
    bike ride 101117 5.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 84
  • bike ride 101117 6.webp
    bike ride 101117 6.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 82
Great pics! It does look like fall again. The mountain shot is beautiful. I love trains! I was always curious, why are their horns long? The pumpkin patch is just adorable! And lastly, he/she is so cute! Thanks! :goldmedalred:
 
Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures of the fall weather in Colo.
 
Great pictures. I wonder how long it takes for a cow to grow horns that long. Makes my neck sore just thinking about a rack like that.
 
That is a PUMPKIN CHUNKING Dream right there!

The longhorns are great too.

Oh I despise dirt diggers - have a couple kangaroo rats root
killing all my plants.

Great photos Tamroc
 
Last edited:
Great pictures. I wonder how long it takes for a cow to grow horns that long. Makes my neck sore just thinking about a rack like that.
Ever see a African Ankole Watusi? They had a beast that was something like that at Disney World.
 

Attachments

  • African_AnKole_-_Watusi.webp
    African_AnKole_-_Watusi.webp
    199.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Hey Grant, long time no see. I see your photo skills haven't improved any. :evil6:

Great pics!! Been missing them! Dropped in tonight just to see some. Just totally blown away at all that natural beauty in your area. Thanks for sharing your world with us!
 
Hey Grant, long time no see. I see your photo skills haven't improved any. :evil6:

Great pics!! Been missing them! Dropped in tonight just to see some. Just totally blown away at all that natural beauty in your area. Thanks for sharing your world with us!
Where you been Keith? You must have got that dial-up to finally connect to the internet huh?
 
Beautiful pictures of a wonderful area of the U.S. Thank you.
 
Naw, just needed a break for a while. Life was once again pulling in a different direction than planned upon.

Will send a PM tomorrow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom