23.2 KB · Views: 567
  • coppas.jpg
    coppas.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 562
  • wstar.jpg
    wstar.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 571
Upvote 0
Cripes...you cleaned up in my book! Spanish silver, killer lead seal and a couple French Marines would send me home smiling!!! Big Time!

Wow nice coins...the second last one, looks like a William111 counter stamped :headbang: is the second coin a debased Silver :dontknow:

SS

All I can say is WHOA HO! :o Great finds! :icon_thumright:

I guess you are more than just Iron Patch's bodyguard. :laughing9: You find stuff, too, and a lot to boot. :laughing9:

One of the nicest Lead Seals I have seen :icon_thumright: Whats the letter next to the M, a C or S??

Nice finds! Where in the H&LL is dirtyville :laughing7:.......NGE

ironhorse said:
CRUSADER said:
One of the nicest Lead Seals I have seen :icon_thumright: Whats the letter next to the M, a C or S??

upon a closer look appears to be a C.

I used to have a Seal book but I can't find it :icon_scratch:

This forum is kicking into High Gear! Great finds for you. :hello2: That counterstamped silver is the real treat.

-Buckles

You sure did made some killer finds there IH...the seal is very nice a nothing wrong with spanish silver either.. thanks again.. :headbang:

I can't believe the silver you guys have pulled up from your sites. Were they all found at military sites?, very impressive. I am definitely going to have to take a trip out that way some day......i'll supply the pizza and beer, you guys supply the detecting sites!.

James.
HomesteadHunter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back