What's new

Out for 7 hours and it made me wait until the last 5 minutes!

Iron Patch

Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
19,276
Reaction score
8,953
Golden Thread
3
Location
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But it did make the minute walk to the car that much easier. :laughing7:

War of 1812 British 7th Royal Fusiliers cuff button.
 

Attachments

  • qwee.webp
    qwee.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 207
  • thumbnail_20160425_154103.webp
    thumbnail_20160425_154103.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Upvote 42
Awesome button IP. Gotta love it when a killer find saves the day. I do see some nice coppers and crotal bells in there too....
 
Oh boy, he's back! Dang IP! What a button rich in history. The Royal Fusiliers have an incredible history spanning several continents, and many, many conflicts. To have anything of theirs is a true gift. I hope that's going high up in your display. Congrats
 
Sweet button IP. I would have been happy digging just half of your other finds.
 
Now there's an eleventh hour find in the seventh hour of the hunt!
Great way to end the day!
 
Nice assortment of stuff IP!

Are those coppers large cents?
 
You had to show up my wife's eyeball find one and have gilt still on yours. She's going to be mad at you! Haha
Great find! [emoji106]
 
Bet you're happy that you didn't quit early. Great find...
 
Killer button IP! Any of those coppers IDable? Glad to see you're out there hunting... I always look forward to your posts man.
-Brad
 
She is pretty, nice design, congrats. I like those other finds, I still love a nice intact crotal bell!
Stay alert for those dam trucks!
 
man thats nice!
 
Nice finds I.P

Don't you just love when that happens

HH Jer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom