Brian C. Bronze Member Joined Jan 14, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,367 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 2, 2016 #1 I got out this afternoon for an hour, the whole day was cold but not enough to keep me off the field. As I was swinging the coil it started to snow, I was able to find this American Eagle scouts item, it is a long way from home. Upvote 12
I got out this afternoon for an hour, the whole day was cold but not enough to keep me off the field. As I was swinging the coil it started to snow, I was able to find this American Eagle scouts item, it is a long way from home.
HunterMF Sr. Member Joined Feb 17, 2016 Messages 477 Reaction score 790 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Pro Pointer AT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 2, 2016 #2 Neat find!
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 3, 2016 #3 Nice find congrats