ron lord
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2007
- Messages
- 1,303
- Reaction score
- 1,621
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Zephyrhills Fl
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Detector(s) used
- excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
6/21/2013 Some man pull in front of my Truck causing $1400 damage. 6/26/2013 They operated on my left hand ,so now I will be out of service for the next3 weeks, no water hunting . Maybe some land hunting in 2 weeks.









Upvote
0
Tiny screws and such, can't feel them in my fingertips anymore....after a while they even start to irritate the nerves in my finger tips....sort of that "nails dragged across the chalkboard effect"....makes my fingers start to tingle. I dove into a wave the other day and for first time I felt that pressure being forced down through my spine.....not sure what that was all about but have since quit diving into waves. 






