DirtyTrinkitDigger
Full Member
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2012
- Messages
- 129
- Reaction score
- 12
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Texas
- Detector(s) used
- SE Explorer Pro, Excalibur 1000, Pro Find 25, BlissTool LTC64X v.3, Tesoro Tiger Shark, ATPro, Pro Pinpointer,
White's Beach Hunter ID 300 and Bullseye II Pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello all, I haven't had a chance to post lately because of my crazy work hours. I received my Tesoro Outlaw a couple of weeks ago and wow. The very first coin I found was a 1966 Panama coin in a park and it had the Tesoro mascot on it. How cool is that? I also found 2 WWI buttons for which I need info on how to clean them. The above items were found in Harris county. The next few items were found in Wharton county. 1- Some type of tag which I think could be from a hotel. a skeleton key. Some strange piece. and 2 wheaties, 1920 and 1916. Could use some help with the tag.
HH all,
Robert B.
HH all,
Robert B.
Attachments
-
Panama front.webp70.2 KB · Views: 127 -
Panama back.webp84.2 KB · Views: 128 -
Small button back.webp22.4 KB · Views: 116 -
Small button front.webp19.8 KB · Views: 135 -
Lg button back.webp37.4 KB · Views: 126 -
Lg button front.webp18.6 KB · Views: 127 -
Arcadia.webp149 KB · Views: 136 -
1916 wheatie.webp61.4 KB · Views: 109 -
1920 wheatie.webp114 KB · Views: 114 -
skeloton key.webp67 KB · Views: 108 -
strange piece.webp97.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:







