Chug And Red
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2010
- Messages
- 7,400
- Reaction score
- 2,684
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Vancouver WA
- Detector(s) used
- Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)
Chug and Reds New Additions
Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
As every one Know Who follows Our Posts!!!! Red Has Been Going Out with Me!!!! Metal detecting

So far We get started 1 to 1.5 hours later than I normally get started!!!! We Have found 2 Great rings!!!! But the Following Is the Best Part of our New Adventure Together!!!! And the Best return for The time and Investment!!!!
Red will Be irritated For a Bit !!!! Not
Here is a Great Picture Of My Favorite Hunting Partner!!!! RED
How Could I look at any eye candy With Red there!!!!!

So far We get started 1 to 1.5 hours later than I normally get started!!!! We Have found 2 Great rings!!!! But the Following Is the Best Part of our New Adventure Together!!!! And the Best return for The time and Investment!!!!
Red will Be irritated For a Bit !!!! Not
Here is a Great Picture Of My Favorite Hunting Partner!!!! RED
How Could I look at any eye candy With Red there!!!!!Attachments
Upvote
0










