What's new

Ozzie

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,578
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Adios amigo.
7-22a.webp
 
Not my favorite performer . . . but to give a farewell concert on Saturday and pass on Tuesday is Metal as Hell! Rock on, Ozzy.
 
I saw Black Sabbath in the late 70s. Drove 2.5 hrs to St. Louis. They played for 45 min. and left. No encore. Ozzy the ripoff! No love lost for that drug-addled low life.
 
In my younger years I was not a Black Sabbath fan. In later years I was leaning more in his favor. Sorry to see him go
Rest in peace Ozzy
 
Got a point there, Toddspoint. No respect or consideration for the fans. Still, when they came out in 69 we were ready for an alternative to that peace, love and understanding music on the radio.
 
And probably one of the many reasons the band fired him.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom