What's new

Ozzy

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,842
Reaction score
76,282
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ozzy Osbourne takes to the stage for one last performance​



Jul 5, 2025
Rock legend Ozzy Osbourne will take to the stage for one final time as part of a fundraising performance with his Black Sabbath bandmates.Metallica and Guns N’ Roses are also part of the fundraiser in the UK.Ozzy has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease and has experienced spinal issues in recent years, making it hard for Black Sabbath to rehearse.
 

BLACK SABBATH ARE BACK ONE LAST TIME | Back To The Beginning​


 
only ones I Recognize are Ozzy & Tony Iommi
 
A video of this popped up in my YouTube feed yesterday, looked like it was probably the opening song for Black Sabbath. I recognized the song but don’t know the name of it. Amazing to see him up there on stage, he’s been around a long time.

I guess because I listen to Eat the Rich a lot Krokus pops into my feed quite often, they are currently having a 50th anniversary tour.

“Maybe it’s not too late, to learn how to love, and forget how to hate…..”
 
A video of this popped up in my YouTube feed yesterday, looked like it was probably the opening song for Black Sabbath. I recognized the song but don’t know the name of it. Amazing to see him up there on stage, he’s been around a long time.

I guess because I listen to Eat the Rich a lot Krokus pops into my feed quite often, they are currently having a 50th anniversary tour.

“Maybe it’s not too late, to learn how to love, and forget how to hate…..”
I Believe You May be talking BLACK SABBATH the Song.
Starts Out With a Bell, & Thunder
 
Turn it Up :coffee2:
 
anoter Great One

 
I saw Sabbath in '73 or '74. Ozzie was on top of his game. Hadn't ruined his brain yet. I can still picture Tony Iommi just slaying it with War Pigs. It was awesome.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom