labrat9999 Greenie Joined Nov 14, 2010 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location South Carolina Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 11, 2012 #1 A friend of mine found this button, and we can't seem to ID it. Does anyone have an idea as to what kind of button this is? Thank you!! Tonya Attachments photo.webp 137.5 KB · Views: 109
A friend of mine found this button, and we can't seem to ID it. Does anyone have an idea as to what kind of button this is? Thank you!! Tonya
labrat9999 Greenie Joined Nov 14, 2010 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location South Carolina Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 11, 2012 Thread Owner #2 Sorry the picture is sideways....darn iPhone Upvote 0
C CATFISH Jr. Member Joined Mar 22, 2012 Messages 58 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 11, 2012 #3 It's a police button. Upvote 0
labrat9999 Greenie Joined Nov 14, 2010 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location South Carolina Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 11, 2012 Thread Owner #4 I would have never thought of that, thanks! Is it old? It was found in Charleston, SC, and came out of the ground just like that. Upvote 0
I would have never thought of that, thanks! Is it old? It was found in Charleston, SC, and came out of the ground just like that.
C CATFISH Jr. Member Joined Mar 22, 2012 Messages 58 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 11, 2012 #5 What does the backmark say? Upvote 0
labrat9999 Greenie Joined Nov 14, 2010 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location South Carolina Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 11, 2012 Thread Owner #6 I wish I would have thought to take a picture of the backmark. I'll get my friend to send me a picture of the backmark and I'll repost. Thanks Catfish! Upvote 0
I wish I would have thought to take a picture of the backmark. I'll get my friend to send me a picture of the backmark and I'll repost. Thanks Catfish!
doublet2a Bronze Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 1,281 Reaction score 306 Golden Thread 0 Location Lindsay, California Detector(s) used Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils. May 11, 2012 #7 Here ya go.. Attachments photo.webp 21 KB · Views: 92 Upvote 0
labrat9999 Greenie Joined Nov 14, 2010 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location South Carolina Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2012 Thread Owner #8 Thank you doublet2a! That makes it much easier to see! I hop to get a backmark pic today. Thanks! Upvote 0