What's new

Paces Races gaming token

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    213.8 KB · Views: 142
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    178.8 KB · Views: 126
Upvote 10
THOUGHT YOU HAD A GLEN ECHO COIN , NEET FIND...
 
THOUGHT YOU HAD A GLEN ECHO COIN , NEET FIND...

Thanks. When I first dug it, I too thought it was from an amusement park. Since it was very deep I knew it had to have a good story behind it. I love how it says "amusement only" yet was for a possibly illegal gambling machine though parts of Maryland have a long history of legal gambling
 
Last edited:
Hello toasted. Very nice brass token...love the content and in good shape too. Congratulations and HH. C9
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom