kiddrock33 Hero Member Joined Jun 14, 2003 Messages 688 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Sep 5, 2010 #1 heres a tool, im unsure if it opens paint or it might be a musket tool? Attachments tool.webp 34 KB · Views: 374
kiddrock33 Hero Member Joined Jun 14, 2003 Messages 688 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Sep 5, 2010 Thread Owner #2 hmmm this is close Attachments 6a00e54f0014bd883401157074a27d970b-800wi.gif 111.1 KB · Views: 347 Upvote 0
kyphote Hero Member Joined Jan 12, 2010 Messages 585 Reaction score 52 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used White's MXT, GPX 4800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2010 #3 Bottle opener it is! Upvote 0
trikikiwi Silver Member Joined Oct 5, 2006 Messages 3,547 Reaction score 655 Golden Thread 0 Location New Zealand Detector(s) used Minelab Sovereign GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2010 #4 kyphote said: Bottle opener it is! Click to expand... There are certainly similarities, but there are differences too. Could it be a musket tool ? Mike Edit: After an extensive 5 minutes research, I am no wiser, but I'm leaning towards the bottle opener. and not just because I need a beer Mike Upvote 0
kyphote said: Bottle opener it is! Click to expand... There are certainly similarities, but there are differences too. Could it be a musket tool ? Mike Edit: After an extensive 5 minutes research, I am no wiser, but I'm leaning towards the bottle opener. and not just because I need a beer Mike
Lucas Bronze Member Joined Mar 20, 2010 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location U of A Sep 6, 2010 #5 Skate key? Upvote 0