What's new

Paint stick & quill polisher.

T Witko

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
432
Reaction score
727
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Other
I also found these last week. You know that feeling you get when you know it something very special (even if it's broken), well it was there the instant I spotted the bird head. And it was still there the next day when I found the paint stick. Both of these are firsts for me.

I still have "that" feeling.
 

Attachments

  • 2012-10-24_10-16-06_483-1.webp
    2012-10-24_10-16-06_483-1.webp
    130.7 KB · Views: 155
  • 2012-10-24_10-17-04_236-1.webp
    2012-10-24_10-17-04_236-1.webp
    151.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 2012-10-24_10-17-51_106-1.webp
    2012-10-24_10-17-51_106-1.webp
    139.7 KB · Views: 104
  • 69.webp
    69.webp
    86.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 68.webp
    68.webp
    74.8 KB · Views: 122
Upvote 0
Awesome finds T Witko, hope you got a taste of the wine I sent Larson. I think those finds should make the BANNER, you got my vote.
 
here is one more of those birds for comparisonIMG_1144.webpIMG_1142.webp
kinda reminds me of a horse
 
@ Nat thanks for asking about the gray artifact. I have never seen one either. They have a great site that they go too. I am glad to see all these great things to help my knowledge on artifacts. I believe you can never stop learning.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom