What's new

Painting artists name or name of painting

Sticks1

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Need your expertise help in identifying this artist before I pull what's left of my hair out. The artist name may be Park. But what is odd to me is that there is not a period after the second initial and the "p" is not capitalized. I have been trying to find out who this artist is for 6 months, googling every option that I can think of. :BangHead: But no luck as of yet. Just looking for the artists name. It is an oil painting measuring 26"W X 36"H.
I need your expert help on this one before I have a coronary.

Thank you for all your help in the past with my other projects.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN2611.webp
    DSCN2611.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 463
  • DSCN2612.webp
    DSCN2612.webp
    32 KB · Views: 499
  • DSCN2613.webp
    DSCN2613.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 484
  • DSCN2611.webp
    DSCN2611.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 423
  • DSCN2612.webp
    DSCN2612.webp
    32 KB · Views: 494
  • DSCN2613.webp
    DSCN2613.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 471
maybe in Russian??

I. C R A G K (И. Ц р а г к) :icon_scratch: :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Google Nam June Paik 23 and see what comes up.

Not sure, but, it's possible.
 
Upvote 0
This is a tough one. Anything else you can tell us about the art? Where did you get it?

Do the figures in the painting look distinctly asian or Native American to you? What is in the back ground?

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
@DCMATT:

The scene is of a Native american woman (Navajo I guess by the dress and way the baby is carried on her back). The three are heading up the trail towards 4 Hogans on each side of the trees about 5 inches up from the people.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom