What's new

Pairing the ml 105 HPs

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
992
Golden Thread
0
I read that the ML 105 HPs will pair with the Equinox, but I can't get them to pair with either my 600 or 800 Nox. Am I missing something?
 
Last edited:
I read that the ML 105 HPs will pair with the Equinox, but I can't get them to pair with either my 600 or 800 Nox. Am I missing something? hornbacherslistens
There is might be compatibility issues between the ML 105 HPs and your Equinox detectors. To resolve this ensure proper Bluetooth settings and consulting the user manual for detailed pairing instructions.
 
Last edited:
There is might be compatibility issues between the ML 105 HPs and your Equinox detectors. To resolve this ensure proper Bluetooth settings and consulting the user manual for detailed pairing instructions.
Joesphnitt Let me say good by !!
 
Last edited:
There is might be compatibility issues between the ML 105 HPs and your Equinox detectors. To resolve this ensure proper Bluetooth settings and consulting the user manual for detailed pairing instructions.
Joseph, your little spamming trick of posting a spam link in the quote didn't work, Both you and Rossienoris1 are banned.
 
Spammers will quote a member then slip a spam link in the quote thinking we are to stupid to catch it or know they did it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom