Pairing the ml 105 HPs

Josephnitt

Aug 17, 2023
I read that the ML 105 HPs will pair with the Equinox, but I can't get them to pair with either my 600 or 800 Nox. Am I missing something? hornbacherslistens
There is might be compatibility issues between the ML 105 HPs and your Equinox detectors. To resolve this ensure proper Bluetooth settings and consulting the user manual for detailed pairing instructions.

Last edited:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is might be compatibility issues between the ML 105 HPs and your Equinox detectors. To resolve this ensure proper Bluetooth settings and consulting the user manual for detailed pairing instructions.
Joesphnitt Let me say good by !!

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joseph, your little spamming trick of posting a spam link in the quote didn't work, Both you and Rossienoris1 are banned.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spammers will quote a member then slip a spam link in the quote thinking we are to stupid to catch it or know they did it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread