What's new

Paleo Shaped Rock?

catherine1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
1,817
Reaction score
1,080
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this rock at my dig site. It is about 2 inches long. Almost kicked to the side as a broken knife. Thought I would throw it on here to see what you experts think. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 041 (1024x768).webp
    041 (1024x768).webp
    47.8 KB · Views: 618
  • 040 (1024x768).webp
    040 (1024x768).webp
    57 KB · Views: 611
Upvote 0
not an expert, as you said it's been worked on, have you found any other paleo artifacts in your dig spot?
 
Nothing like this. However, I am digging in a new area. I have found some tools that are questionable. There is a big paleo site 15 miles east of here. My site is a excellent camp site about a mile north of the Ohio river. I will try to post some pics of the tools. Thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom