What's new

Park hunt and Milestone, then first time in water

qaela4

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2014
Messages
1,380
Reaction score
1,606
Golden Thread
0
Location
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Picked up the ring and the earring along with clad at a park this morning. With less than an hour to pick up my sons from school I finally hit an old bridge... https://www.flickr.com/photos/keenepubliclibrary/2586628941/in/album-72157605652473117/. I went down by the arch on the righ and up the dry bank and got the dime and 2 quarters. Scanned the water around the bank near the arch and got a whisper, figured I've never tried this so DIG IT! Out came a 1941 wheat, great sign for first signal under water :laughing7:. The next thing was this...I haven't clue. I got one more decent beep that turned into a banging hit but ran out of time before I could find it....guess where I'll be tomorrow morning...go ahead guess, guess!
AshTrpke.webpUnknown1.webpUnknown2.webpUnknown3.webp

Forgot to tell you my milestone: broke the 1,000 penny plateau today with 21 for 1,016 to date for the year.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 12
Congrats on conquering the penny plateau! Your iron item looks like a auto body worker's tool. Happy hunting, Sub 8-)
 
Nice finds, sounds like it's going to be a sweet little honey hole for you. Good luck.
 
Jump in that water!! Nice hunt and cool looking bridge, looks inviting!
 
Looks like a small cross section of a railroad rail. That's just an opinion though.
 
Very nice ring find!
 
Nice Q4 nice! Best of luck to YOU!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom