What's new

Part of my Collection

fieldsjoe89

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2014
Messages
84
Reaction score
183
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500,White's VX3, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These pictures represent part of the collection that my Dad and I found over the span of a few years. I believe most are woodland points, but some may be older.
 

Attachments

  • Snapchat-9192454243733468791.webp
    Snapchat-9192454243733468791.webp
    89.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Snapchat-7763612665877558711 (1).webp
    Snapchat-7763612665877558711 (1).webp
    90.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Snapchat--7162120592245456950 (1).webp
    Snapchat--7162120592245456950 (1).webp
    149.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Snapchat--1247144975822901315.webp
    Snapchat--1247144975822901315.webp
    99.9 KB · Views: 90
  • arrowheads.webp
    arrowheads.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_20140428_145638~2.webp
    IMG_20140428_145638~2.webp
    288.6 KB · Views: 101
Upvote 0
Nice finds , a lot of the points in the last group look much older than woodland , at least if found near me the bifurcated ones would have me thinking Archaic
 
You guys have done well! Thanks for showing!!
 
Great mix of Archaic through Woodland pieces in those trays. Very nice! Thanks for sharing them.
 
I used to hunt for points up near Birmingham and the material looked about the same. You must be somewhere close by there? Very nice collection.
 
Thanks for sharing. Thats quite a collection.
 
I used to hunt for points up near Birmingham and the material looked about the same. You must be somewhere close by there? Very nice collection.

Actually GaRebel1861, all of these points came from Virginia where I am originally from. I'm actually about to create a separate post showing my Alabama found collection.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom